lundi 13 juin 2011

Illustration friday: SWEPT

I suppose i've been quite influenced by the night yesterday, I needed to clean my room listening some good rock music, so I'm afraid it's a bit autobiographic. But not the outfit, it was really really less glamorous as you can guess...





Rendez-vous sur Hellocoton !

5 commentaires:

  1. et tu as pensé a virer les feuilles de DA non numerotées en dessous de ton lit ?

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Lovely! I wonder what kind of music she is singing... :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. hahahahahaha! Am now inspired to clean my place looking awesome and glamorous! Gorgeous work!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Who said we couldn't look glamorous when we are cleaning??? And to answer i was listening some old good rock!!! I know,quite different with her outfit but nobody was supposed to know what I was listening! :p

    RépondreSupprimer