mercredi 3 août 2011

I'm still alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello, hello everyone!!!
I just came back from my "charming" english  neighbours!! No it's not ironic at all!!! I feel really better after having spent some times in UK, and only meeting people smiling and happy to live. Wishing us a good day everytime we met!!!!! (so different from home to be honnest!) And the funniest thing which must me said is that we didn't have rain for one week!!!!
THANKS AGAIN!!!!!!!!
Lots of pictures and draws to show you in the next few days, but to be honnest i took part to so many different things that  it will take time i'm afraid to finish everything......
THAT'S the reason why i just post this (and i suppose some of you will guess what animation movie i watched recently!! )


*** Well, just one little thing which must be done and i'll be yours my "loulous"! :)

Rendez-vous sur Hellocoton !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire