jeudi 29 septembre 2011

I need your help

Hello Everyone,
I'm working on a project which is already nearly finished except for one thing. I wrote a short fable in rhymes for children, and I need to write it in English too! Because there are rhymes, professionnal translaters didn't want to do this job, so I made it because I'm the best to know what to write, but I need someone to correct the few mistakes I probably made!
Can someone good in English can help me?
Thanks a lot!
Did I mention the text was quite short?
If you want to help leave me a comment with your e-mail!

Rendez-vous sur Hellocoton !

2 commentaires:

  1. I found someone who did a great job...I don't know if he could help you...????

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Maybe do u have his website or e-mail just to see! :) thanks anyway! :)

    RépondreSupprimer