mercredi 26 octobre 2011

Back from the place of my childhood...

Everythign is said in the title I guess, but if you want to know a little bit more, this week end I went back for the first time after (hummm) around 7 years i think to the place of my childhood for the birthday of a Lady really important for me who is like my second mum, someone who always listen, who gives advice.....a real friend, and i felt really honnoured that she asked me and  my family to join her own family and friends for this very special event her 50th birthday.
 I had so much fun and i've been really sad to leave this beautiful place and new friends... But it also gave me lots of inspiration and a new breathe before to go back to my job and all the troubles!!
So this is a quick view of my week end,  i 'll post new things soon:




Rendez-vous sur Hellocoton !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire