mardi 10 avril 2012

* Toutes en coeur*

Décidément je ne peux me passer de ces nénettes! Évidemment je veux parler des Puppini sisters, qui en plus d'être très talentueuses sont adorables! Alors lorsque j'ai vu le thème d'illustration friday de cette semaine, je me suis dit que cela collait parfaitement!!!! :) Pas trop de blabla aujourd'hui laissons la musique parler d'elle même! :)

Bonne journée à toutes et à tous:)

I can't definitely do anything  without these ladies! Obviously I want to talk about the Puppini sisters, who are not only very talented but also really sweet ! Then when I saw the topic of illustration friday for this week, I said to myself that was perfect!!!! :) Not too many words today let speaking the music for us! :)

Have all a nice day! :)




 *********************************











Rendez-vous sur Hellocoton !

12 commentaires:

  1. Superbe dessin ! j'aime beaucoup le style :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. beautiful drawing,
    I had never heard them before, I like the music and the animation in the video, thanks for sharing. It's nice to see girls singing without showing themselves as naked as possible.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. lol, i totally do agree and they are very kind indeed !! :)

      Supprimer
  3. Three beautiful girls! I love your characters & style!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Oh wow, such a lovely illustration! They are sweet and so animated, great expressions!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Lovely! I started to hear the song in my head before I even read the description. I then saw that you posted the video. Such characters, Well done!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Oh that's great if you could felt the music before watching! thanks a lot :)

      Supprimer