mercredi 10 avril 2013

CTK: Cute, trop mignon, Kawaï............

For a professional reason I had to prepare some"cute" stuff, to show to some agencies what I also could do, and not only sexy female pin up or glamourous ladies, but i could work for children too. It's always quite frustrating when you send your portofolio and the only thing you hear is "we are not looking for this "style"!" This style? I'm an illutrator so I can do anything, even monsters, horses, daulphins, warriors, spacecraft (all i like to draw as you can see on my blog if you already visited twice, if you didn't, hummmmmmm don't waste your time you won't find any), that's true it's not my cup of tea, but our job is to make researches and to draw what people ask................... anyway i recently  bought some korean make up, and the packaging was so cute that i couldn't resist to draw some little cute characters........

And today, maybe is it the sun, some good news I'm waiting for confirmation, i don't know but i decided to share :)
Ok so it's pink, it's cute, boys it will maybe hurt your eyes and your virility.............






Rendez-vous sur Hellocoton !

2 commentaires:

  1. These are lovely... a different style but still very you. Is this digital?

    RépondreSupprimer