jeudi 11 juillet 2013

I miss you....

The topic of this week is Tattoos, and recently I met an amazing and lovely (and a bit nasty) canadian couple. They are also living in Seoul but for a longer time than me, and they are also famous you tubers ( I know because their videos are addictive and they have several hundred of videos, so............. Eat your Kimchi.it's like if before to meet you already knew them! Both have tattoos and since last saturday we 'quickly" met i can't stop be inspired by Martina (the wife if you didn't follow the story) a modern curvy pin up with pink hair and tattoos !!


I know Martina doesn't have tattoos on her shoulder, just a fantasy from me!  Don't worry.

Rendez-vous sur Hellocoton !

3 commentaires:

  1. I love Martina and her positive energy!
    The drawing's amazing as always :)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Yeah me too!!!!!!! really meeting them was also a good thing to push me to draw nearly everyday!! just with their positive mind!!! thanks a lot Vicky!!! we should meet again!!!! :) see ya

      Supprimer
  2. C'est super chouette je l'aime vraiment beaucoup ce dessin :)

    RépondreSupprimer