lundi 23 septembre 2013

Yo ho yo ho

Hello guys, nothing really new but since i posted the last weekly topic illustration for the girls drawin girls blog, i thought i should maybe also post the new draws here too!!!!!!!!!!!
But just to let you know that yesterday i finally visited the Mucha exhibition and i alsays loved this artist and all the art nouveau mouvement, it has always been a reference for me, so seeing them in real and not just in books was really an exciting experience for me!!! yes visiting museum is exciting! so what? Anyway i  need some days to exactly know what kind of post I should do but i start to see something in my head, so if im not too busy with the fact i really enjoy living in Seoul, if i can find what i want to work...........i should post soon something new related to this exhibition.

For now here it is my submission for weekly topic:Pirate!!






Rendez-vous sur Hellocoton !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire