lundi 23 décembre 2013

It's coming..........................

Why did it take so much time to publish a new article here? I have no idea.................busy but not so much...lazy.........probably too much....................using a computer in korean doesnt help me sometimes.................... but anyway for the upcoming new year i decided to work more on my korean and also to increase my production of draws............ By the way these last days i have the chance to take part to an exhibition in Seoul.......I will post about it soon, but for now............I just wanted to wish to everybody a Merry Christmas, hoping that you will spend good times with your family, friends and people you love........... Not much to say................Im far away from my family this year but they are still with me anyway..............and ive got good friends who make me feel like at home so Im fine................

Have a Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!




Rendez-vous sur Hellocoton !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire