mercredi 16 juillet 2014

Back to school

Actually the title has no link with the illustration, BUT it explains why it took so much time to publish this post...........
Im back to school her is Seoul, Im taking Korean classes to win some points I guess in the heart of korean population. Yes its Seoul Anglo Info web site but Im not native english speaker and I also want to respect as much as i can the people who welcomed me so warmly here in Seoul.............So it starts with the language, and it will also give me I hope the chance to understand when old people are talking to me..................at least............but it also takes all my time............................... I moved ( thanks to my wonderful friends...............seriously since im living in Seoul i dont  have the feeling there is one problem which can't be solve..........) and i didnt take a pen for nearly 2 months. So actually since I started the university. I also must confess that living in a smallest place than the room of Harry Potter under the stairs..... with my artistic, creative and messy mind is not helpful at all.............
But my fingers were just imploring me to give them something creative to do......yeah i received fabric from mum, i will make curtains.......................yes exams are over maybe i can use my free time (and the AC in my room) to work on some pieces..............for 2 months my brain is just boiling of ideas and i think the meal is nearly ready..........if you are hungry here is the starter................ the main course is coming soon..............and dont miss the desert....................


Rendez-vous sur Hellocoton !

2 commentaires:

  1. Très belle illustration, la robe est splendide ! :)
    (PS : Le petit module de Google Traduction ne permet pas d'avoir le blog en français, est-ce normal ?)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. ahhh ca doit venir de google........je pense qu'il faut essayer d'utiliser le site en anglais et il devrait y avoir l'option francais dans les langues

      Supprimer