lundi 1 septembre 2014

Ready for the Ball?

Its been so long i didnt write on the blog, to be honnest, traveling here and there in Seoul between appointments, classes, friends, and so much more its more convenient to post on my facebook page from my phone , and even if im not a big fan of facebook( but much more since im living abroad and especially to show to people how much I love Korea and my life here) i like the fact that i can share in a fast way my sketches and videos,, and also the evolution of the illustration.............whereas on the blog I need to share more. Because through the blog you share more than just an image (well I'm supposed to).I could give as a reason that I'm not really talkative, but I already hear some people.................... I have no reasons to give or maybe the one that being in a so dynamic city where you must update everything all the time, I just feel like once the draw is finished or I'm done with some first sketches I need to share..........
So it's more about sharing the work and its process than the complete story. And maybe I'm also still frustrated from my art class at school where I needed to give a reason and a concept to everything whereas let's being honnest sometimes you just want to draw...................you just want to create something with your 10 fingers and who cares if you like pink, and who said I need a reason to like pink.............of course I could tell you why my female characters most of the time have pink hair...................but I keep the answer the day I will be famous and interview in a magazine or for an exhibition.................... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 
So during my holidays I made what I call a complete scene, not just a curvy cute pin up with a gorgeous dress, but for the fun I also drew some friends and a small set. I spend lotssssssssssssss of time on pinterest when I have insomnia and I saw thoses really gorgeous old movies posters or old advertisement pages from 40's and 50's magazine......................and that's where it comes from I guess..........................But unfortunately now i think i can't stop I need to use this concept for different topic...............


Rendez-vous sur Hellocoton !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire